Get MSME registration today and avail the benefits of various government schemes.
Registration in Just 3 working Days
The term “MSME” denoted to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises. The MSME sector includes formal & informal business of our society & its help in boosting up the economy of the country by contributing 95% of all Industrial & commercial unit.
The MSME is known as SSI (Small Scale Industries). The MSME registration of Industries involves in manufacturing or Services sectors governed by the MSME Act. MSME Registration is not compulsory in India but registration holder get benefits of taxation provision, Loan, Credit, Electricity, rebate in Interest on loan etc.
The MSME Act prepared for the Industries engaged in various business and help in growing MSME industries by providing various benefits under the government scheme. The MSME registration also known as Udyog Aadhar registration consists of 12 digits unique number.
We EstellaConsultancy provides MSME Registration & compliance relating services in the whole of India.
Different Types of MSME Registration
(Investment in Plant & Machinery)
(Investment in Instruments)
Less than Rs. 25 Lakh
Less than Rs. 10 Lakh
More than Rs. 25 Lakh but up to Rs. 5 Crores
More than Rs. 10 Lakh but up to Rs. 2 Crores
More than Rs. 5 Crores but up to Rs. 10 Crores
More than Rs. 2 Crores but up to Rs. 5 Crores
MSME REGISTRATION PACKAGE
- Documents Checklist;
- Draft Application;
- Document Preparation;
- Approval from MSME Registrar;
- MSME Registration Certificate;
BENEFITS OF MSME REGISTRATION
- Government Subsidiaries;
- 1% rebate on Bank Loan;
- Rebate in Electricity bill;
- Tax Exemption;
- 50% less government fees for Trademark, Patent & Copyright registration;
- Take part in any Government or private tender.
- Speedy approval from Government Bodies.
- Easy Access to Credit or loan or Advance;
Procedure For MSME REGISTRATION
Fill our Simple Form
Obtaining DSC and DPIN
Name Approval and verification
your work is completed
GOVERNMENT SCHEMES FOR MSME SECTOR
DOCUMENTS FOR MSME REGISTRATION
FOR DIRECTORS & MEMBERS
- Passport Size Photo.
- Identity Proof (Driving License or Passport or Voter ID).
- Address Proof (Mobile Bill or Electricity bill or Bank Statement).
- PAN Card (Mandatory).
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile No.
- Email Id.
- MOA & AOA or Partnership Deed or Bye-laws.
- Registered Office.
- Property Owned (Sale Deed or Electricity Bill) OR Property Rented (Rent Agreement).
STEPS FOR MSME REGISTRATION
- We send you a checklist of documents required.
- Send us a scanned copy of all documents as per the checklist.
- We check the documents as per the checklist.
- All the documents attested.
Our team draft the MSME / SSI Application as per the need of Business & it contains the following information are:-
- Business objective.
- Details of all Proprietor / Partner / Member / Director.
- Registered office.
- Details of Capital Contribution to Business.
- Bank accounts details.
- Any other information relating to their business or objective.
- After checking all the details & scrutiny done by a professional.
- The Filing of Form 1 with MSME Registrar along with Government fees.
- After filing for the MSME Registration form, the SRN (Service request Number) is generated to check the further status of the application.
- Our professional follow up with relevant authority for MSME / SSI Registration.
- The Registrar checks all details for MSME / SSI Registration.
- The MSME / SSI Registration certificate is issued by the registrar.
RELATED TO LLP REGISTRATION
MSME / SSI registration certificate has lifetime validity up to the business is running but in case of provisional MSME / SSI Registration certificate has a validity of maximum 5 years.
The purchase invoice value of plant & machinery or equipment is considered for Investment calculation in the business.
The MSME / SSI registration is voluntary but if the business enterprise wants to take benefits of various government subsidiaries on loan, electricity bill, tax etc.
Yes, a Business enterprise takes Provisional MSME / SSI registration certificate before starting of a business and avail government benefits.
No, The fees recovered by our organization is inclusive of all professional. government & Other charges. we will provide you invoice with a proper bifurcation of charges paid at the time of MSME Registration.
NO, As on date MSME Registration is 100% online process. The Proprietors are not required to visit any department for MSME Registration.
Normally, EstellaConsultancy registers your MSME / SSI with 2 working days from receipt of all documents for MSME Registration.
Yes, the One person can register his business in MSME Act.
Yes, It compulsorily to have registered office for MSME Registration.